- If you are searching for loans to clear debts in 2010, you may find that lenders are not so keen to dish out the funds they have been in the past.
Most loan companies are receiving many calls every day from people who want more credit but do not actually qualify for the credit. These people are sometimes upset when they gt the refusal for the loan as they do not and are not told why.
When you are refused loans to clear debts you have to ask yourself if it has been a blessing in disguise!
- Do you really need any more credit?
- Is another loan the best debt solution or option?
- Will the next loan sort all your financial problems out?
- Can you manage repayments of a new loan if you lose your job or fall ill?
More credit is usually the last thing a person needs when they are trying to clear personal debts. Loans to clear debt are hard to find as people with bad debt usually have a bad credit rating also. You will see adverts for loans and credit but you should also be wary as these adverts are not always what they seem!
If you need help and advice regarding loans to clear personal debts, please call Lewis Alexander free using 0800 018 6868, the personal debt helpline is open 24 hours / 7 days and your call is free from a land line and is also confidential.