Bankruptcy Information UK  Bankruptcy UK

You can get a voluntary petition for bankruptcy from any local county court.You can also be petitioned for bankruptcy by any creditor, person or company you owe money to, for an amount of £750 or more! Take advice from experts about going bankrupt, do not suffer alone, call our debt helpline in confidence using,

  •  0800 018 6868