Debt Management help and advice in the UK can be the first step to clearing personal debts!
- Learn how to manage your debt through debt management.
- Learn how to manage your debts better using our debt management plan. We will try to make your getting out of debt simpler and less expensive.
Taking control of your debts is the single most important thing to personal debt help if you want to become clear of debt. To take control of your personal debt means managing the debts in a logical and organised fashion. There are lots of ways to eliminate the debts themselves, but all these methods should form part of a carefully considered debt management plan.
Prioritising your debts is an important part of your debt management plan. We work out which debts are the ‘must pay first‘ or “priority debts” as they are known, bills like your mortgage or rent, council tax and utilities. These bills must be paid to keep a roof over your head.
- HIGH INTEREST RATES COMPOUND YOUR DEBTS!
After that, we will look at the most expensive debts. Personal debts like credit cards or store cards with high interest rates are typically the ones that cost the most to repay or manage but others like unsecured loans can also be very expensive debts. In fact, we will try our best to make sure your interest and charges are kept to a minimum if not even frozen all together, however, we cannot guarantee this.
We attempt to go one better than most debt management companies in that we actually believe in debt reduction and not just the simple management of an individuals personal debts.
DON’T PAY TOO MUCH FOR DEBT MANAGEMENT!
Most debt management companies charge their clients a percentage of their monthly repayment. This has the negative result that if you decide to pay more each month, the debt management company takes more too. This is not the case with us, more of your money is sent to your creditors if you pay us more. This is just one of the ways we show that we are serious about getting people out of debt and not just trying to take more money of their money. read more about our fees for our debt management plan.
- Debt management UK information about what it can do for you!
- Get debt advice and help today!
- Do you need debt help and advice regarding an IVA or Individual Voluntary Arrangement?
- Do you constantly think how can I end my debt?
All of these things are worth understanding better before you embark on any debt management plan because then you will fully appreciate what is being done and why. If you read the information and are still not sure or feel a little confused, don’t worry, we are here to offer debt help.
- Call us today FREE from a land line using 0800 018 6868 and we will do our utmost to try to help YOU!
- Haven’t your debts held you back long enough?
- Don’t you wish you could get clear of or stop being confused by debt today?
- Don’t you wish you had more control over your money each week?
With our expert debt management help you could!
Make the decision to get help right now! Call us free today from a land line using 0800 018 6868 and one of our trained advisors we gladly discuss your situation and they will give offer you help and advice in confidence to clear debts.
- Debt Management help & advice in England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland.
Debt management is a process where you or a third-party on your behalf, negotiates with your creditors to reduce the current contractual payments set at the point of signing the respective credit agreement based on the contracted person having suffered a genuine change in personal circumstance.
- Some debt management companies in the UK will tell you anything you wish to hear just to win your custom. Lewis Alexander is NOT one of them. We will try to advise you on the best and most economical way to clear debts.
Clearance of debt should be done by making sure that the total repaid is kept to a minimum whilst also taking into account the clients particular circumstantial financial requirements, both now and for the future. Debt Management can be an excellent route to control and clear your debts.
We have provided links below regarding searching for Debt Management in the UK, thank you for your visit today.
- Debt Management for a Single Parent
- Debt Management to stop debt collectors
- Debt Management due to being refused loans
- Debt Management after or instead of doing an IVA
- Debt Management to escape Bankruptcy
- Debt Management for people made Redundant
- Debt Management for a disabled person
- Debt Management for Service Men and Women in the Army or Armed Forces