How to find personal debt solutions that actually work!
- Which personal debt solution is right for me?
- How long will different debt solutions take to clear my debts?
- Will my credit rating be affected by a personal debt solution along the way?
- Why am I being refused debt consolidation loans?
- Are there any personal debt solutions that work?
The above are some of the questions that people suffering with personal debt problems think about on a daily basis.
- These questions keep cropping up if the individual does not seek professional debt help.
Then, over time, the personal debt problem compounds and becomes a greater problem than it was originally. This often changes the debt solutions available for that person as time delays in dealing with a debt problem do not help and can make huge differences regarding what personal debt consolidation solutions are then viable when the person actually decides to deal with the debt problem.
If you think you have a personal debt problem and are struggling or having difficulty in finding a personal debt solution, you can contact our debt helpline 24 hours a day / 7 days a week in absolute confidence.
- Call 0800 018 6868
At Lewis Alexander Financial Management we specialise in helping people to clear personal debt problems even if they have previously been refused credit or debt consolidation loans.
- We use only bona fide personal debt solutions available to assist our clients out of debt.
These include Structured Repayment Plans / Debt Management Plans, Debt Consolidation Loans, an IVA or (Individual Voluntary Arrangement) which is the solution for personal insolvency in England. In Scotland a Protected Trust Deed is the alternative to the IVA in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. We may suggest a Debt Relief Order or even a remortgage if you are a homeowner with enough equity in your home to refinance.
There are more personal debt solutions available but the above is a selection of the most commonly used personal financial management tools in the last 10 – 20 years throughout the UK.
At Lewis Alexander we can help you to solve a debt problem if that is what you find you are struggling with. The more committed an individual is to getting help and sorting the financial problem they may have, the greater we are able to help that person.
- Get in touch with a personal debt advisor today
- 0800 018 6868
- Lines are open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week and your call is usually free from a UK land line, mobile call costs may vary.